Search This Blog

Monday 30 December 2013

Zoya Zenith Collection Glitter Gradient

As I said in yesterday's post I received 15 new Zoya polishes for Christmas. 5 of those polishes are the new Zenith Collection of which I featured Dream yesterday. Today I have two more from the collection for you. Zoya Seraphina (a really pretty light silver) and Mosheen (a light blue glitter topper).

I decided to do a glitter gradient using these two polishes and I was very pleased with the result.


The Mosheen gives a very subtle blue gradient to the silver.


I didn't have a sponge (which is usually what I would use to do a glitter gradient) so I did a technique that I read on a blog and I will have to try to find out which one that was. Basically you start by painting the glitter topper over 2/3 of the nail. The next coat you paint a little less of the nail and the last coat you just paint the tip. If your base is sheer enough, it will give a really cool gradiation.

I could have used with some cleanup on this look! I'm using my new camera now and it is both a blessing and a curse. It gets really close up which is great for detail but it shows off every mistake you make, lol.

So far I love love love the Zoya Zenith Collection. All the colours are so pretty! If you are in Canada, you can order Zoya through Nail Polish Canada. If you live in the States, you can order it directly from Zoya.

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment