Search This Blog

Sunday 4 May 2014

MoYou London Stamping Challenge: Animal Print

I've started another challenge! This one is involving my wonderful MoYou stamping plates and has a different theme for each day of May. MoYou itself is running the challenge and the prize is 6 new stamping plates!

I missed the first two days as I didn't know it was going on but I will hopefully be able to do most days now.

Yesterday's theme was animal print. I don't have any traditional "animal print" stamps (like leopard, zebra, etc) so I decided to pick my ladybug one from the Princess Collection (plate 14)


I started with an unnamed Color Club red and then added the black dots with a dotting tool and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out. I then stamped on the ladybugs with the same black polish. I think it looks so cute!

This challenge is taking place on Instagram and you can see all the looks if you search under #moyou10k. You can also follow me @thenailglossary.

My pics on Instagram are not the best as I'm using my phone and I know there must be a way to upload photos you take with a better camera but I haven't figured that out yet. (If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them!!)

Stay tuned for more stamping days.

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment