Search This Blog

Monday 5 May 2014

MoYou Londong Stamping Challenge: Fanta-sea

So yesterday's theme was fantasy but I didn't really have anything that spoke to me so I went with fanta-sea and decided to use some of my stamps from the Sailor Collection. (I also love a good play on words!)

I started with Rimmel Mint-licious and then did a gradient with that and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise to give that very Caribbean Sea feel.


I then used two images from the MoYou Sailor Collection plate 07. For the waves, I used the Rimmel colour and white to give a bit of a contrast and then just used white for the fish.


I think this is really beautiful and I'm absolutely in love with the colours. It's a very subtle look.

I need to do something about that hangnail on my index finger though, lol.

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment