Search This Blog

Sunday 5 January 2014

Ahoy Matey

I got a new sweater on the Boxing Day sales that is a light beige with orange anchors all over it and I thought it might be cute to recreate on my nails.

I started with a base of Zoya Jacqueline, a really beautiful nude colour from Zoya's Lovely Collection. I then went in with the end of a skewer (because I didn't have my dotting tools to hand) and added on the polka dots in OPI Jinx a very vibrant orange texture from the Bond Girls collection.



I attempted to do a small anchor on my index finger.


I really like the colours but I wish my work was a bit cleaner. I know you shouldn't blame your tools but I wish I'd had my proper ones so my work would have been more exact.


Look how gorgeous this orange texture is though! I'm in love with it and I'm sure I'll use it a lot in the future.

What inspires you?

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment