Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Triple Shine yo!

Sally Hansen has come out with a new line called Triple Shine. I picked one up over the Christmas break and I've been dying to try it out and see if it was worth the fuss. I grabbed Sparkling Water, a really pretty dark blue/turquoise shade. It goes on beautifully but does take a few coats to build up. I don't know if this is indicative of the brand but I really didn't mind. The formula is quite beautiful and dried quickly so it wasn't a pain. Here is is pre-cleanup:



This is with no top coat so it really does live up to it's shine claims!

I couldn't leave it at that though so I added a bit more of the bling.


Again, this is with no top coat. If I were going to wear this for reals I would have to top coat it to keep the jewels on but for the purposes of this post I wanted to show you it in it's natural form.



I like this polish and I'm tempted to buy more. I'll probably wait until I'm in the States again as it's probably a heck of a lot cheaper there! (I got it for $5 at Walmart in Canada.)

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment