Search This Blog

Monday 21 October 2013

Autumn Flowers

My mom always goes a little crazy with decorating anytime there is a seasonal change and of course has put up decorations around her house in beautiful fall colours. She has these gorgeous orange and red flowers beside the tv and I've been looking at them for the past couple weeks thinking they would make good nail art.


I started with a base coat of Revlon Foxy  which is an absolutely fantabulous chocolate cream colour. I am so enamoured with this shade! I then painted on the flowers and leaves with acrylic paints.



Then I topped everything off with a coat of Color Club top coat and busted out the camera.


I don't know that I quite caught the depth of colour of the original flowers but I think this is a pretty design. Definitely fall appropriate!

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment