Search This Blog

Friday 25 October 2013

Why Can't You Do Something Cool Like That?

I was showing my brother some of my nail art and he was impressed by some of the designs. I then asked him to decide on a new Halloween design for me so he started looking on Google images and came across some skeleton nail art that stretched over multiple nails. His exact words were the title of this post. Made me laugh!

So this is for my brother:


I started with a base coat of Essence Color and Go Chic Reloaded and then added in the skull and bone details using white and black nail pens.


I love the base coat and think it's a great colour for fall.




If I were to do this design again, I think I would change the fingers with the smaller skulls on them.  They aren't done as well as I would like them to be. I'd like to see them a bit cleaner but overall I think this is a fun Halloween mani.

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment