Search This Blog

Friday 18 October 2013

Choose Your Colours

My beautiful friend Kaycie came to visit me and I told her to pick out 2-4 colours for me to do some nail art for her. She chose L'Oreal After Hours (a dark dark blue), No. 7 Totally Teal, and a Color Club gold sparkle (doesn't have a name attached).


I did a very similar design as I did on my post Stud Finder and added some bling where the colours meet.


I love doing other people's nails because it challenges me to work with other nail shapes and lengths.


Kaycie really liked them. Look how happy she looks:


It's a simple design but I think it looks great and is attainable for most people as it doesn't require any special tools.

Happy painting friends!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love Kaycie's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh pretty! Reminds me of starry starry night. Way to sport the nails Kaycie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's that pretty layday!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tam, I love you!!! Thank you for doing my nails :) They made me sooooo happy!

    ReplyDelete