Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Minions!

I've had a few people suggest Minion nail art to me so I thought I would get to it. Along with the regular cute yellow minions I thought I would do an accent of an evil purple one from the 2nd movie. I love love love the purple one! I think he turned out really well.


I started off with a base coat of Kleancolor Neon Yellow for the yellow minions and a base of China Glaze That's Shore Bright for the purple minion. Most of the details are with my nail pens but for the overalls I used Essie Cashmere Bathrobe on the purple minion and Color Club Bright Night for the yellow minions.


My favourite part is the hair on the purple minion. It is definitely not ideal for everyday use but I love the effect of going onto the skin to do his hair; it just makes it so much crazier!


If you haven't had a chance to see the Despicable Me movies, I highly recommend them. I saw the first one with my nephew and thought it was so good I went to see the second with my hubby. The part where the minions sing "I Swear" almost made me die laughing!

Happy painting friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment