Search This Blog

Monday 28 October 2013

My Mummy Takes Care of Me

I've been admiring some mummy nail art on the interwebs lately and thought I would try some of my own. I wanted to switch up the traditional white bandages and do something with a little more "age" to it.


I started with a base of Joe Fresh Lime Juice and when that dried I painted on the bandages using a beige colour from LA Colors Color Craze (no name attached).



I then added on the eyes using a medium dotting tool and Orly Moonlit Madness and then added on all the rest of the details (outlined bandages, pupils for eyes, age on the bandages, etc.) using nail art pens.



I like these a lot! They are a great idea for Halloween and there are lots of cool ideas around.

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment