Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Jazzy Leopard

It's animal print time again! I wanted to do one using real fall colours and so I decided to do a red and orange gradient with a gold leopard spot.


I love how these turned out! They are so bright and happy and really easy to do! I started with a base of Kleancolor Metallic Orange and then did a gradient with it and Orly Moonlit Madness.



I then went in with a gold nail pen and blotted on some rough roundish shapes for the spots. Last step before top coat was the black accents which I did with, you guessed it, a black nail pen!



Animal prints are great because you don't have to be exact with you work It's not like stripes or polka dots where precision makes a big difference. I also love that you can mix it up with the colour combos and come up with some really cool looks. I hope you try it out :)

Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment