Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Betcha Could "Spot" This Leopard!

I've been rocking out a lot of Halloween nail art of late and I'm going to take a break for a couple of days. I promise I will post something super cool on Halloween but I want to post some lighter and brighter styles until then.

So here's the first one:


I'm more than a little in love with this design! I started with a base of Barry M Green Berry which is such a bright happy colour. It comes across a little more blue in the pics than I'd like but I haven't quite figured out colour adjusting on the camera yet.


I then used Color Club Bright Night and dabbed on the blue splotches of the spots. I accented them using a silver nail pen.



I accented two of my nails with some bright blue studs I got off eBay and topped it all off with a Color Club top coat.

It's so pretty! I like the more subtle pattern paired with really bright shades.


Happy painting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment